We would like to provide our brand partners with everything they need to start their business - allowing you time to just focus on building your business.
- Full pre-opening support with the dedicated services of a Brand Partnership Director
- Exclusive researched territory
- Full debt factoring - vital for cash flow
- Hosted email and website
- Specialist Healthcare software
- Comprehensive induction training for the Franchise owner and an additional person
- Help with accreditation and registration with care authorities
- 'Start up' package including marketing launch, care staff uniforms and stationery
- Operations manuals and policies
- Assistance with recruitment, legislative and HR issues
- Property advice and assistance
- Business Development Manager experienced at winning business and free access to upcoming tender notices
- Full payroll and invoicing function including credit control
- Large company discounts including discounted DBS checks
- Regional networking meetings and conferences
We would like to provide our brand partners with everything they need to start their business - allowing you the time to just focus on building your business.What does the franchise package include?
What are the ongoing fees?
The monthly management fees are 6% of sales turnover.
This includes free factoring of your debts which is vital for ongoing cash flow, particularly when most of your business will be predominantly temporary staff. A high street bank would normally charge as much as 1.5% to 2% for this service.
What happens at the end of 5 years?
In short, it's up to you! You can choose to renew your agreement for a further 5 years at no further charge or you can decide to sell your successful business; we will of course help you with this should you wish us to do so.
Can I work from home?
You will need an office location to work from where candidates can visit and be interviewed and assessed by you. This does not need to be an expensive high street location though. Many offices are now situated in a more cost effective first or second floor locations. You may also decide to begin your operation from a serviced office location - our Property specialist will help you make a considered choice along with helping you get the best deal possible.
How will I be kept up to date with changing legislation?
An advantage of becoming a brand partner means any changing legislation will be effectively communicated and implemented by us centrally. No need to seek expensive advice and guidance as all updated legislative and compliance developments are communicated via our dedicated intranet system.