Welcome to our care and wellbeing centre offering those aged 50+ within the Plymouth area an enjoyable and friendly atmosphere to socially engage.
Helping relieve loneliness and isolation, assisting in maintaining independence, tailored to your individual needs.
We provide a safe, welcoming environment, with activities, and social setting for over the 50s where you can feel supported by our fully qualified and highly trained staff.
Activities we provide include a remembrance room, music and exercise, hairdressers and much more.
Take a walk in the beautiful gardens or sit in the garden room and relax.
What we offer
- We operate five days a week (Monday - Friday)
- We offer an enjoyable day out in a friendly, safe, and comfortable environment
- We offer activities of interest
- We offer flexible day care to suit individual needs
- We offer day respite for carers
- We offer a large garden to enjoy the Devon sunshine
Refreshments are available on arrival and throughout the session, our in-house catering team can provide home cooked two course meals which clients can enjoy together.
This is where you can find us
Please email Nicola Williams to find out more or call us on 01752 604600