Supported Living Care Coordinator (Company Car)
£27,000 - £30,000 (OTE Including Monthly Bonus) + Overtime
- Company Car
- Permanent full-time contract
- Phone & Laptop
- Driving Licence is Essential
Weston-Super-Mare & Clevedon, North Somerset (Commutable from Clevedon, Nailsea, Worle, Locking, Banwell, Burnham-on-sea, Sandford, Winscombe, Bleadon, Hutton, Lympsham, Brean)
Are you a Care Coordinator or Senior Support Worker, looking for a highly varied role where you will organise and manage a team of Support Workers providing care to adults with learning disabilities?
This is a brand-new role that has become available due to the growth of services that we are delivering in North Somerset.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to progress your professional NVQ and receive in-house leadership training with our specialist Learning Disabilities Trainer.
Network Healthcare is part of a long-established group of companies that began in 1961. We pride ourselves on providing the highest standards of care to local communities. One of the ways we achieve this is by making sure all staff have the best training and support available.
This role would suit a Care Coordinator or similar with a background in supported living or learning disabilities or similar, looking to be instrumental in managing and delivering care packages for some of the most vulnerable people in the community. The Role:
- Full-time permanent contract
- Quality management and supervision of staff
- Compiling weekly rotas for staff and service users
- Provide 1-1 support to the community where needed
- Liaise directly with commissioning authorities as well as service users
- Ensure all compliance regulations are met where required
- Care Coordinator or Senior Carer / Support Worker
- Background in learning disabilities / mental health (not essential)
- Looking to manage a team of carers and deliver bespoke care packages
- Valid UK driving licence