The First Choice for Nursing & Care at Home - recruiting and managing care workers across the UK in a small, local and personal way
- Start up your own homecare provider office as part of national care at home network
- Employed and/or franchised entry model for experienced Registered Manager or Deputy Registered Manager
- Fully supported start-up in partnership with a market leading homecare brand
- Opportunity to transition to a 100% care provider business owner
- Central role for delivery of training to new and existing Network Healthcare offices in line with CQC requirements as an additional income stream
- Full carer staff payroll covered reducing need for working capital
- Be part of a rapidly growing sector
The way we care for people in the UK has changed considerably over the last few years with many local authorities outsourcing their needs to agencies who are able to provide care in peoples own homes or in care establishments. This coupled with an increasingly ageing population should ensure good potential for growth over the coming years.
Supported by a national network of offices, we provide temporary and permanent staff in the fields of domiciliary and health and social care. Our clients can be organisations within local authorities, independent nursing and residential homes, sheltered housing, resettlement units, the NHS, independent hospitals and individuals in the field of domiciliary care.
The turnover of your home care business can exceed £1 million by year two!
The Network Healthcare business model, proven operational methodology and respected brand is a positive foundation for your new business venture delivering care in the community through recruitment services and as a direct care provider.
A unique financial arrangement is included reducing the cash needed to finance the business
This is an opprtunity for the entrepreneurial Registered Manager or Deputy to enter a brand partnership with Network Healthcare which will lead to full business ownership
You must have current experience delivering care at home to service users and be either a Registered Manager or Deputy who would be interested in:
1. Taking ownership of a new branch office in the South of Birmingham
2. Be interested in transitioning to a business owner
3. Enjoy training others in the the day to day role of providing care in line with CQC requirements
4. Have a passion to be the best in the market!