Network Healthcare are looking to expand our fabulous team in Plymouth.
We are recruiting a support worker to join our team of highly motivated and enthusiastic staff who are committed to providing a service that promotes safety, health, wellbeing, and independence through a person-centred approach.
As a support worker, you will be responsible for caring for people with a wide range of needs as well as dispensing medication in their own homes. You will be required to use your management skills to ensure high level care is being delivered. We are looking for someone who is committed to in delivering exceptional and high-quality care.
Job Title :
- Support clients with learning disabilities within their homes.
- Promote independence
- Engaging in activities
- Attend medical appointments
- Promoting community presence
Example of shifts available :
- 6h, 8h, 12h Shifts
- Waking Nights
- £9.50 - £10.00per hour
- Up to £10.25per hour during weekends
- Waking Night
£9.75 - £10.00per hour
Up to £10.25per hour during weekends
Up to £9.50per hour
- Experience preferred
- Positive attitude towards work and service users
- Good communication skills both verbally, and written
- Flexibility to work alternative weekends.
- Full driving license driver preferred
- Career Progression
- Staff Incentive Schemes
- Branch Support
- Making a Difference
- Job Security
- Each Day Is Different
- Continuous Job Satisfaction
- Smiley Faces In The Branch
If you would like to work in homes where you can offer continuity of care, build a rapport with the residents then apply today.
If you would like to find out more about joining Network Healthcare then please give us a call today on 01752 604600