REGISTERED MANAGER - SUPPORTED LIVING (multi-site)
We are looking to recruit a dynamic and proactive multi-site Registered Manager to join our friendly Supported Living services in Reading and surrounding area.
The services support individuals with learning disabilities, mental health challenging and complex behaviours.
Main purpose of job:
To take the Registered Manager responsibility for a single / group of services under the direction of the Nominated Individual.
To ensure all aspects of the services meet with the Health & Social Care Act 2008 & The Care Act 2014 and the requirements of CQC, together with all other relative legislative requirements.
To provide a need led service to adults with a learning disability by adopting a person centred approach that fosters self-awareness, personal growth and gives each person the strongest voice with regards to decision making and lifestyle choices.
Main duties & responsibilities :
- To lead by example and develop effective teams within the services you are responsible for.
- Develop a positive working environment which nurtures and rewards good practice through a program of training and development.
- Provide regular supervision to Team Leaders / Deputy Managers & other staff you are responsible for in line with Company procedures and standards.
- To ensure good quality working relationships are built and maintained between staff and the service users they are supporting.
- Ensure a range of meetings take place to include weekly service user / Team Leader/ Deputy Managers meetings and regular staff meetings.
- To identify recruitment requirements for your services and work with the HR Team to ensure that all recruitment and retention of staff falls within the core values set out by the organisation.
- To be proactive in managing recruitment requirements across all services under your responsibility.
- Provide support and guidance to the staff team.
- Ensure staff attend all mandatory and refresher training.
- Where necessary ensure that all disciplinary and grievance procedures are carried out in line with company policy and statutory requirements.
- To manage change effectively.
- Take part in the on-call system.
- Ensure staff adhere to the policies and procedures contained in the Staff Handbook.
- Ensure information is collated and recorded in line with Quality Assessment System and CQC requirements.
- Manage the appropriate maintenance of records and personal information in line with the Data Protection Act and to the standards required by Information Governance.
- To attend reviews as appropriate.
- To attend monthly manager meetings and contribute to the agenda.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures related to the running of the service are adhered to.
The above list is not an exhaustive list of duties as the role may change from time to
- Taking part in the recruitment, selection and development of staff for your designated service/s.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £30,000.00 per year plus commission
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Work from home (when necessary)
- 8 hour (shift)
- Monday to Friday
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place