Domiciliary Healthcare Assistant
Network Healthcare are looking for individuals to join our very well, established team within the community.
Various hours available across morning, lunch, teatime, evenings and weekends.
We currently have vacancies if you have:
(Experience desirable although not essential as full training will be given)
- Previous experience with/ interested in looking after individuals in their own homes or other care settings.
Candidates must have a full driving licence and access to their own vehicle. Benefits of the role are:
- Experience with/interested in working with individuals with/without Dementia.
- Experience with/interested in End of Life/Palliative care.
- Experience with/interested in supporting and assisting individuals with personal care, fluid, nutrition and medication.
If this role sounds like its for you or would like more information on the role.
- Full training, including induction training.
- Opportunities to complete NVQs, in Health and Social care.
- 24/7 support.
- Paid travel time and mileage allowance.
Please contact Debbie Jones