Do you need flexibility in the days you work?
We have various shifts available to give you the benefits of a consistent workplace and the opportunity to build relationships with our residents. Network Healthcare established in 2001 provide specialist healthcare provision in the home and recruitment services for care workers across the UK.
You're someone that cares for others and wants to make a real difference to people's lives. You understand there will be challenging days, but you'll also laugh, have fun and make lasting memories with our residents in their homes.
What your typical day involves
- Assisting residents with personal care duties such as bathing, dressing, toileting and incontinence care
- Providing the highest standards of care and respecting our service users Supporting the Nurse or Senior Care Assistant to complete monthly and weekly checks to monitor the Health of our
- residents and reporting any significant changes.
- Supporting at meal times, Serving meals and Supporting them to walk around their house
- Transferring them in a wheelchair or using a hoist if needed
- Attending planned activities, assisting the team, repositioning, providing care as necessary and taking part in day trips outside the home (day shift only)
- Repositioning residents to ensure they are comfortable and supported
- Admin duties, updating food, fluid and stool charts, supplementary files, daily notes and Care plans
- Previous experience working with elderly service users at least 3 month
- An up-to-date enhanced DBS certificate Must have taken the Covid Vaccine (Both Doses)
- Up to date Care Certificates
- £10:13 to £12.15 an hour
- free uniform
- Award Winning Team Free Training
- Non-Judgemental Team
- Option to do NVQ Level 2 & 3 in Health & Social Care
- Great Support System
- Great rates of pay
- As well as being part of a genuinely caring company that cares about the quality of support that it supplies to its service users