Are you looking for a new rewarding career where you can expand your knowledge and gain additional qualifications?
Here at Network Healthcare we are currently recruiting for a wide range of healthcare assistants to work in the community to support and care for our clients in their own homes throughout Sevenoaks.
- To Provide care to our service users in their own homes
- Medication Prompting and Administration
- Shopping Calls and Light domestic duties
- Working as part of team to uphold the quality of care that we provide
There are many benefits to working for Network Healthcare as a Healthcare Assistant; these include:
- Option to do NVQ Level 2 & 3 in Health & Social Care
The Ideal Care Assistant Candidate should be
- As well as being part of a genuinely caring company that cares about the quality of support that it supplies to its service users.
- Warm and friendly personality
- Had both of Covid Vaccine
- Successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check