Health Care Assistant
We need Care Assistants throughout South Manchester e.g. Huddersfield, Stretford, Longsight, Old Trafford, Oldham and Rochdale.
Are you looking for a new rewarding career where you can expand your knowledge and gain additional qualifications?
Here at Network Healthcare we are currently recruiting for a wide range of healthcare assistants to work in the community to support and care for our clients in their own homes.
There are many benefits to working for Network Healthcare as a Healthcare Assistant; these include:
- To Provide care to our service users in their own homes
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Prompting and Administration
- Personal Care
- Shopping Calls and Light domestic duties
- Working as part of team to uphold the quality of care that we provide
- £10:05 to £12.15 an hour
- free uniform
- Award Winning Team
- Free Training
- Non-Judgemental Team
- Option to do NVQ Level 2 & 3 in Health & Social Care
- Great Support System
- Great rates of pay
As well as being part of a genuinely caring company that cares about the quality of support that it supplies to its service users.The Ideal Care Assistant Candidate should be:
- Good Listener
- Warm and friendly personality
- Had both of Covid Vaccine
- Successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.