Network Healthcare are currently working with a Care Provider based in Burgess Hill who require permanent Night Support Workers/Care Assistants within their supported living service catering for adults with; learning difficulties, mental health issues, autism, asperger's & complex behaviours.
As an experienced Support Worker you will be completing duties such as:
- Supporting service users within daily life.
- Assisting service users on community outings.
- For those staff who are drivers, there will be times where you will escort service users to appointments within the company vehicle.
- Liaising with family members, health professionals and building lasting relationships with these.
- Personal care if and when required.
This is a full time role offering 37.5 hours per week, we have both day & night roles available. As the care provider is expanding, it is an ideally opportunity to join the team as there are great training opportunities & clear paths for career progression.
Experience required, however personal experience (caring for family/friends may be considered)
- Paid induction training based at the services
- Life Insurance
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible with shifts - Able to consider shift preferences
- Regular updated training
- Enhanced rate for public holidays
- Employer pension fund
- Qualification support with NVQ's in level 2 and 3