Network Healthcare are currently working with a Care Provider based in Waltham Abbey who require permanent Support Workers within their supported living service catering for adults with; learning difficulties, mental health issues, autism, asperger's & complex behaviours.
As an experienced Support Worker you will be completing duties such as:
- Supporting service users within daily life.
- Assisting service users on community outings.
- For those staff who are drivers, there will be times where you will escort service users to appointments within the company vehicle.
- Liaising with family members, health professionals and building lasting relationships with these.
- Personal care if and when required.
This is a full time role offering 37.5 hours per week, we have both day & night roles available. As the care provider is expanding, it is an ideally opportunity to join the team as there are great training opportunities & clear paths for career progression.
If you are interested & match the criteria above, please respond with a copy of your CV.