Network Healthcare are currently working with a Care Home based in Warrington who require care assistants on a night basis for their 59 bedded unit catering for the elderly and elderly with dementia.
We have 3 hours patterns available all on a permanent basis:
- 44 hours per week
- 33 hours per week
- 22 hours per week
As a Night Care Assistant you can be expected to complete duties such as:
- Assisting service users to bed.
- Assisting with personal care as required.
- Checking upon residents across the course of the evening.
- Domestic duties.
- Assisting residents with morning routines and washing.
If you are an experienced Care Assistant or hold personal experience looking after a family member / friend we would love to hear from you.
As a thank you for all your hard work you can expect to receive:
- Perk box discounts
- Vouchers at Christmas & Birthdays
- Free NVQs / QCFs
Please get in touch with a copy of you CV today!