Network Healthcare are currently working with a Care Service based in Highcliffe who require Support Workers within their charity who work with adults with autism. Working as a Support Worker you will be completing duties such as:
- Promoting independence, life skills and helping service users to make informed decisions.
- Enhancing inclusion within the local community.
- Devising individual support plans.
- Support and encourage service users to maintain a clean and hygienic home environment.
- Completing risk assessments.
- There may be occasions where you will be required to drive the charities minibus.
This is a full time permanent role offering shifts on a rota basis which include; earlies, lates, sleep ins and alternate weekends.
Perks for you:
- Upto £9.22ph dependent on experience.
- Free DBS
- Bespoke training
- Career progression
- Free NVQ training
- Flexible hours
- Online perks & discounts
- 33 days holiday
- Travel expenses paid
Please note a driving license is essential when applying for this role.
If you are interested in this role and have what it takes to be a fantastic Support Worker, we would love to hear from you!