Network Healthcare is currently recruiting for a Room Leader to work on a permanent, full time basis with our client based in Slough, Berkshire. This position would suit someone who is already working at a Room Leader Level or a highly experience Nursery Practitioner who has some experience of supervising staff and wants to take the next step in their career.
The Nursery provides care and education for children aged 3 months-5 years of age in a welcoming and family run Nursery. The Nursery is open from 7.30am-6pm, 51 weeks of the year therefore applicants must be able to work between these hours and during school holidays.
You will be expected to work with in a room on a day to day basis caring for children, supporting with their learning and development and supervising staff. Duties include but are not limited to;
- Ensure the safety and well being of all children in your care resulting in the total avoidance of preventable accidents and promoting a feeling of security and satisfaction amongst all parents.
- Caring for the all round daily needs of the children to enhance their physical, intellectual, social and emotional development.
- Supervise all staff within your room to ensure high standards are constantly achieved.
- Contribute effectively to the team maintaining a high level of communication throughout the whole nursery.
- Encourage and model appropriate behaviour and expectations
- Liaise with parents
- Have a child centred approach to the running of the nursery and implement the nurseries policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the EYFS and other statutory requirements.
In order to be considered for this position candidates must be committed to working with children, have excellent safeguarding knowledge, have previous experience at room leader level, have a caring nature, be motivated, be confident is supervising staff, have a Level 3 qualification in Childcare, have at least 3 years experience working in a full daycare setting.
In return our client is willing to offer a fantastic salary up to £21,000 per annum dependent on experience, 25 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays off, childcare discounts, fantastic free training available, staff social events, pension scheme, free uniform, staff gifts, free legal advice and counselling service, supportive management team.