Are you looking for a career in healthcare?
Are you passionate about providing care to the Elderly and Vulnerable?
Then look no further as Network Healthcare are recruiting for Health Care Assistants to work in North Somerset area
We are a dedicated and passionate team of staff who provide all aspects of healthcare to individuals 1-1 within their own homes and Supported Living Services. We provide 24 hour care such as Waking Nights, Sleep In’s and Day sits and working with us you can choose your own availability and a flexible schedule with our varied shift patterns.
We cover the whole of North Somerset such as Weston Super-Mare , Clevedon, Portishead, Pill, Nailsea, Backwell, and all surrounding areas.
Our Shift patterns are varied depending on the type of work you are looking for.
- Waking nights are available 10.00pm – 07.00am but can change due to the needs of the client
- Sleep Ins are available 10.00pm – 07.00am but can change due to the needs of the client
- Day sits can vary due to the requirements of an individual’s needs and can be discussed in the interview
With our Overnight Shifts staff are required to work TWO shifts per week and we also ask staff to work Every other weekend. Your availability will be required during the interview process.Your duties will involve :
· Supporting and assisting with all personal care requirements
· Charting or taking notes for others to review
· Providing companionship and supportive listening
· Observing/reporting any changes in the health or status of the client
· Preparing food/ fluids for the clients
· Responding to emergency situations
· Prompting and administering medicationFor this job role our requirements from you are:
· At least 6 months PAID experience in Healthcare
· A full UK driving licence is preferred but NOT essential
· Positive attitude towards individuals and colleagues
· Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
· Kind and caring nature with a passion to help othersThe benefits you’ll receive working for Network Healthcare are:
· Great rates of pay
· WEEKLY / MONTHLY pay
· Opportunity to gain a FREE NVQ
· FREE in house training program
· FREE uniform
· WEEKLY Covid testing
Please apply today or for any more information do not hesitate to contact me on 01934 317 364