Care Assistant Needed in Manchester
Would you like to be able to choose the hours you work to suit you and your home life?
Then Network Healthcare is for you. We are looking for Healthcare Assistants to cover shifts in care homes. We are the only agency that can guarantee you the hours you want to work.
Our clients have numerous care homes throughout the UK. A successful candidate will have a passion for delivering outstanding, high quality care and be patient and caring and able to provide quality services to residents within a care home or private hospital environment.
- You will be responsible for the provision of all activities of daily living ensuring that the personal care of residents is completed in line with their person-centered care plan.
- You will assist care teams to provide a safe, caring, stimulating and homely environment for both residents/ patients and their visitors
- You must have had both Covid-vaccine
We work with a number of clients that can offer work opportunities to suit your home life and commitments. Whether you are looking for part time or a full-time, we can support you with finding you the hours you need.The benefits of joining Network Healthcare
- We offer excellent rates of pay
- We can offer you flexible work to accommodate around your home life and current commitment
- We can offer you an opportunity to gain new experiences with some of the UK's most respected care providers.
- Option to do NVQ Level 2 & 3 in Health & Social Care
- Ongoing regular work available
- Work available Immeditaly