There has never been a better time to join our team of dedicated Health Care Assistants here at Network Healthcare, who make a positive difference in the Bristol area. By maintaining a high standard of trusted, reliable health care assistants, we create an environment where our workers are supported and encouraged in their own professional development. Our workers are cheerful, take initiative and are able to prioritise the needs of those around them.
We are looking for Domiciliary Health Care Assistants to provide support for Service User's in their own homes in Bristol to help them to live as independently as possible.
The surrounding areas we cover are :- Fishponds, Westbury, Lawrence Western, Redland, Montpelier, Southmead, Bishopston, Clifton, Horfield, Lockleaze, Ashley Down, Gloucester Road, Muller Road and Henleaze.
The shift pattern is :- 9pm - 6am or 11pm - 8am
You are there to support them with incontinence care, administering medication and the application of creams.
- Full UK driver's license and access to your own vehicle
- To work every other weekend.
- Positive attitude towards work and service users
- Good communication skills both verbally, and written
- Passion to work in care
- Fit to work on a double-up round.
As a member of our staff, you can expect:
- £10.75 per hour - Block paid
- £10.00 if your driver (per shift)
- HOLIDAY PAY
- FREE NVQ OPPORTUNITY AND SUPPORT THROUGHOUT
- FREE IN HOUSE TRAINING PROGRAM
- FREE UNIFORM & ID Badge
Experience is NOT required however the desire to work in care is essential.