Network Healthcare are currently working with a beautiful care service based in Chipping Norton whom are a Residential & Nursing provider in need of an RGN. The home cater for; Residential Care, Independent Living, Nursing & Respite Care. The service is located within stunning historic grounds dating back to medieval origins with beautiful landscape gardens that can be enjoyed with residents and staff.
The home is renowned for its ability to create a relaxed & successful residential environment for its residents along with the most caring of staff members to assist with service users.
As an experienced RGN you will be completing duties such as:
- Completing Care Plans & updating in conjunction with residents, families & health professionals.
- Assessing the social & health care needs of new residents, whilst maintaining ongoing assessments and review of all other residents.
- Adhering to NMC guidelines / regulations and the general social care council code of conduct.
- Enhanced pay rates for night duty.
There are also many benefits to joining the team such as:
- An incentive of £1000 after successfully completing probation period
- NMC revalidation
- Training Scheme
- Career progression
- Long Service Award Scheme
- Health Care Scheme
If you match the criteria above and are interested in this position of RGN please respond with a copy of your CV as soon as possible.