Network Healthcare are working closely with a Care Provider based in Nottinghamshire who require a Registered Manager within their residential service catering for adults with Autism, Learning Difficulties & Challenging Behaviour.
As an experienced Registered Manager you will be completing duties such as:
- Supporting Service Users affected by Autism, Learning Difficulties or Challenging Behaviour.
- Monitoring & Evaluating the service.
- Resolution of issues & conflict.
- Audits of medication, food hygiene & behaviour.
- Driving service improvements.
- Implementing new care packages.
Successful candidates will ideally hold an NVQ level 5 within Health & Social Care however candidates with a willingness to complete this qualification will also be considered for interview.
Please note all qualifications undertaken as part of this role are fully funded through the care provider.