Network Healthcare are currently working with a Fertility Clinic based in Edgbaston who require a Healthcare Assistant to support the Nursing Team. The role involves working on the ward, in the procedure rooms and in the clinic.
A summary of duties is shown below:
- Assisting qualified nursing staff and doctors to provide the best service & high standard of care to patients undergoing fertility treatment.
- Working effectively within the procedure room, following the lead of Nurses / Doctors.
- Monitoring of treatment cycles.
- Assisting with phlebotomy & obtaining blood results.
- Supporting patients as requested by nursing team.
This is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced Health Care Assistant within this field. If you match the criteria above and are trained in phlebotomy we would love to hear from you!