Network Healthcare are about to launch a brand new Home Care Service across the South Birmingham area. For over 15 years Network Healthcare have delivered a fantastic service across numerous UK destinations & it is now time to bring this person centred approach to the West Midlands!
We are very keen to speak with experienced Home Care Assistants to kick start our service with pride within the world of Home Care. You can expect to complete duties such as:
- Delivering a superb standard of care to our clients.
- Assisting with personal care as required.
- Motivating clients to reach new goals within their independence.
- Ensuring that the welfare & safety of our clients is always protected.
- Assisting with domestic duties.
- Ensuring our care records are updated regularly.
Here at Network Healthcare, the welfare and happiness of our clients is our top priority which means we need the best of the best in Home Care Assistants to join are care family.
We are looking for candidates with the following key qualities:
- Kind & caring nature.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to bring the best out of our clients.
- An empathetic approach.
- Strong work ethic.
- Drivers are essential.
In return for all your hard work Network Healthcare can offer the following in reward for all of your hard work:
- Supportive Induction.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Mileage payments.
- A positive & friendly work environment.
- Learning & development through training & NVQ's
- Career progression!
- Holiday Pay
- 24 hour support 365 days a year.
- Open door policy within the office.
- Refer a friend scheme.
If you match the above criteria and are as serious as we are about helping our clients in need we would love to hear from you. Please get in touch as soon as possible.