Network Healthcare are currently working with a Birmingham based children's service who require a Responsible Induvial across numerous services within their group. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a number of children's services focusing on the wellbeing and future of the children within its care. As an experienced Responsible Individual you will be familiar with tasks such as:
- Liaising with health authorities & social workers in regards to the well-being of children within the service.
- Regular meetings with Service Management in regards to the general management of the service and welfare of children.
- Completing unannounced visits with services to be sure children are safe and duties are being completed to regulations and company policies.
- Ensuring services are profitable for the organisation.
- Reviewing of policies & procedures to be sure all are up to date with legislations.
If you match the criteria above and are interested in this role we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.