Network Healthcare are working closely with a new supported living service based in Kent who require a Support Worker's within their facility catering for adults with learning difficulties and autism. As an experienced Support Worker you will be required to complete tasks such as:
- Supporting people with learning difficulties / autism helping them live as independently as possible.
- Personal care as needed / required.
- Administration of medication.
- Ensuring risk assessments are completed.
- Liasing with family members & healthcare professionals.
- Promoting healthy life styles with service users.
As an experienced Support Worker you will ideally hold an NVQ 2 in Health & Social Care, if you are interested in this position please respond with a copy of your CV.