Network Healthcare is currently recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker for the Court Team to be based within Children Services in Buckinghamshire. This is a full time permanent position based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to help safeguard and protect the children of Buckinghamshire.
Bucks have developed an ambitious improvement programme, including and the development of their workforce, development, plan that sets out a clear vision for delivering their number one priority, to improve the quality of social work practice and achieve positive outcomes with our local children and young people who are 'in need' of support, protection and care to improve social work services for children and young people in need of support, protection and care.
The Court Team works closely with the Help and Protection (Children in Need/Child Protection Team) focussing on Court Work in Children Services.
Working for Buckinghamshire Children's Social Care includes receiving a generous reward package including:
- Excellent salary of £36,381-£46,159 dependant on experience
- Golden Hello' lump sum payment of £2,125
- New lease car scheme
- Car allowance up to £600
- Annual leave of 25 days rising to 30 days after 5 years employment
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- 12 - 15 days training, learning and development offer
- Children's Learning Academy with a Social Work Faculty that has close links with Buckinghamshire New University and a dynamic Masterclass programme led by academics, researchers and speakers
- New dedicated learning platform providing access to a wide range of training, learning and development opportunities, resources and tool
- Beyond Auditing' (Quality Assurance) Team works with the Principal Social Worker providing real time coaching and mentoring to evaluate and improve social work practice. This includes case consultations with allocated social workers and line managers, observation of practice and guided conversations with children, young people and their parents as well as other professional who know them.
- Reimbursement of full HCPC registration fee
- Free car parking
- Relocation package up to £8000
- Limited caseloads
The work involved in this Social Work vacancy is varied and is heavily focussed around Court Work and proceedings. It will involve writing court reports.
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must hold a degree in Social Work, have a valid HCPC registration, have previous experience working within an assessment team or significant experience of undertaking assessments such as section 47, be able to work well under pressure, have excellent knowledge of relevant child legislation and have excellent communication skills.
No lengthy application forms required until after a job offer has been made, all we require initially is your CV to submit you to the position and help secure an interview for the right candidates.
DID YOU KNOW? Buckinghamshire is only 35 miles from London and 25 miles from Oxford? We are closer than you think!