At Network we provide palliative, permanent and residential care for older people in a friendly and homely atmosphere with in their own home and also in residential homes.
The dignity, independence, personal choices and wishes of residents are our number one priority.
We are currently recruiting for Care Assistants in Hartcliffe with both full-time and part-time opportunities available. Working hours are on a rota basis covering all times of the day.
Rates of pay vary between £9.50 and £10.50 per hour.
- Personal care
- Administering medication
- Domestic duties such as cleaning/ laundry
- Companionship for service users
- Assisting to appointments / outings
- No experience needed but the desire to work in care is essential!
- Full UK driver's license and access to a car
- Positive attitude towards work and service users
- Good communication skills both verbally, and written
As a member of our staff, you can expect:
- Flexible hours
- Competitive pay
- Holiday pay
- Professional training and free NVQ
- Induction Training
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this role we would be very interested in talking with you, please respond with a copy of your CV.