Welcome to Network Healthcare Birmingham
How to find us: We are situated just set back from the Hagley Road, between Vicarage Road and Chad Road (B4124).
The roads around the office operate on a one-way system; please be aware our car park entrance is via Chad Road. For sat navs use B15 3EN.
Areas we cover: West Midlands, Warwickshire, Coventry, Solihull, Dudley, Worcestershire, East Midlands
We recruit: Social Workers, Family Support Workers, Occupational Therapists, Support Workers, Care Assistants
Application Process: Please allow a minimum of 1 hour for registration. We require:
- An up to date CV with relevant references dating back 5 years
- Passport/ Driving licence / Birth Certificate / visa and work permits - where required (original only)
- Proof of address x 2 (e.g. utility bill/bank statement)
- 2 Passport sized photos
- All qualification and training certification relevant to the post
- Proof of National Insurance
- Bank Details
- A Disclosure and Barring Service check, preferably on the renewal scheme. If you do not have one we can help you apply and register.
Network Healthcare Birmingham
Ground Floor, Hagley Court
40 Vicarage Road
Tel: 0121 633 9045
Fax: 0121 633 9045