Follow us on Twitter: @TopCareNurses
Network Healthcare is a leading provider of healthcare professional staff, working in partnership with the NHS and private sector organisations throughout the UK, to bring you a wide variety of roles from which to choose.
If you are a RGN, RMN, Community Nurse, Regional and Home Manager we can help you find your next role, be it temporary or permanent. Our job is to ensure that you have access to suitable positions.
We supply staff to the NHS, large and small private and voluntary organisations throughout the UK, where we hold a number of exclusive contracts.
Our Commitment to You
We listen to our workers and do all possible to meet your expectations. We have a sincere interest in your career and the development of your professional skills.
You will be offered an in depth one to one meeting with one of our experienced consultants. We need you to work to the best of your ability at every shift you accept - in return we will treat you with respect, we will listen to your expectations and do our very best to meet them.
We provide a detailed handbook to assist you in aspect for your work and a 24/7 hour service so that there is always someone to talk to.
Once you are a registered worker with Network Healthcare, you will be allocated a consultant who will work with you to ensure that you have the right level of support. Your consultant will find you the appropriate work and, if this is a temporary assignment, will continue to support you throughout your placement. If it is a permanent role, your consultant will keep in touch until you are settled and have no further need of support.
If you are a temporary worker, you will enjoy the flexibility of working full or part time hours - we will work with your availability.
Register with us and we will:
- Work hard to bring you the best rates of pay in the market
- Pay for your DBS check (for qualified Nursing Staff)
- Pay for your NMC Pin (terms and conditions apply)
- Provide free mandatory training
- Provide you with a uniform
- Pay you holiday and statutory sick pay
- Offer you an Inland Revenue approved tax free allowance for travel and subsistence
- Pay you £200 for every friend (qualified staff only) and £30 for every unqualified friend you introduce, after they have completed 3 months work through the agency
- Offer you ongoing support and supervision
- Offer you a variety of placements
Although professional, our consultants are all friendly and approachable and would treat your call accordingly should you choose to register with Network Healthcare.
For more information or to discuss our wide range of nationwide opportunities, contact your local branch today.