Whether you are seeking temporary or permanent employment Network Health and Social Care can assist you to find the right role.
We are the master service providers for a number of local authorities in the UK, providing for all of their early years staffing requirements.
We also work with many clients in the private sector supplying staff to nurseries of all sizes, playschemes and holiday clubs.
Our Commitment to You - 'Quality Appointments for Quality Nursery Nurses'
It is very important to us that we attract the best staff to work for our clients in a professional and caring way. To achieve this it is important that we, as an agency, work hard for you so that we form a strong working partnership to provide the best possible service.
You will be offered an in depth one to one meeting with one of our experienced consultants. We need you to work to the best of your ability at every shift you accept - in return we will treat you with respect, we will listen to your expectations and do our very best to meet them.
If you are a temporary worker, you will enjoy the flexibility of working full or part time hours - we will work with your availability.
Register with us and we will:-
- Work hard to bring you the best rates of pay
- Pay for your CRB check
- Provide you with a uniform
- Pay you holiday and statutory sick pay
- Offer you an Inland Revenue approved tax free allowance for travel and subsistence
- Pay you £30.00 for every friend you introduce, after they have completed 6 shifts
- Offer you ongoing support and supervision
- Offer you a variety of placements
Although professional, our consultants are all friendly and approachable and would treat your call accordingly should you choose to register with Network Health and Social Care.